Business 101 for Creatives
Facilitated by Claire Bouvier
Wednesday, May 5th
A Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants.
Are you an artist who is also:
- An entrepreneur – maker, artist, multi-disciplinary artist, freelancer?
- New to the business world?
- Working so hard but can’t seem to make money?
- Been in the business world for a while, but would like to learn the new tools and resources available to improve and automate existing systems?
- Never went to school for business?
- Studied business, but in need of a refresher?
Well then this workshop is for you! Participants will learn about organization, marketing and sales in this workshop to help improve their business skills.
-Pen and Paper
CLAIRE BOUVIER – Founder of FEiST She/Her
Preferred Language: ENGLISH
Claire Bouvier's work is dedicated to FEiST — Female Entrepreneurs in Small Towns. She has an insatiable appetite for learning, and a genuine curiosity and love for people. This has enabled her to create unique connections and surround herself with a diverse community of entrepreneurs.
Claire’s latest venture is FEiST Studio — an extension of FEiST, as is most of her work. She creates learning platforms to help female entrepreneurs grow as a creative entrepreneur. She has past and present experience in; teaching highschool, photography, public speaking, music, sports, fashion, design, travel, tv hosting, art directing and creative design.
Claire’s goal is to help women around the globe build their confidence, harness their strengths and become strong leaders in their community.
Business 101 for Creatives Registration