Volunteer with us!
Are you interested in the arts? Do you want to promote creative learning? Are you in high school looking for ways to get involved for community service? Volunteer for the Juvenis Festival!
We are looking for energized youth between the ages of 13-30 who are excited about the arts. Join like-minded people to advocate for youth artistic involvement in #ygk! You can get volunteer hours with us and gain experience working with the Juvenis Festival and Blue Canoe Productions!
Deadline to apply: Wednesday April 11
Want to volunteer but unsure of what you’ll be doing? These are our positions for volunteers for Juvenis Festival 2018:
- Festival Greeter: Here to greet guests and answer questions about the festival or events! Take part in representing Juvenis onsite with visitors.
- Usher: Help guests find their seats and monitor visitors during events. Ushers ensure everyone is safe and having a fun time!
- Box Office Assistant: Assist the Box Office manager with ticket sales and provide guests with a great service experience.
- Stagehand: Work backstage at musical and theatre events setting up/tearing down equipment, aiding multiple act events in run time, and moving props in between sets
- Workshop Assistant: Take part in the workshops yourself by monitoring and helping workshop leaders!
- Set up/Tear Down Crew: Help set up or tear down our larger events and equipment to ensure events are ready for visitors.
To sign up, just complete the registration form below! The deadline to apply is Wednesday, April 11 by 11:59pm. If you have any questions about volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org