Project Submissions open on November 9th, 2018 and close on November 30th, 2018 at 10:00pm
What are Projects?
Projects are a mix of arts events and productions that take place during our festival in and aroundKingston, Ontario (from May 1-May 11, 2019). These can be anything from a theatre show, a concert, a film showcase, an art show, a fashion show, etc. All projects must be led by youth between the ages of 13-30. If you have an idea for an arts-based project, we want to hear it!!
We will be offering funding for space, equipment rentals, general expenses, marketing support, and general administrative guidance to successful applicants!
How to Apply:
The deadline for Project Submissions is November 30th, 2018 at 10:00pm.
Just fill out this simple application form at the bottom of the page. if you have any issues with the form, feel free to contact us!
There will be a short, casual interview process in the beginning of December.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Juvenis' Managing Directors: Maureen Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org Ally Pajak at email@example.com.
What we’re looking for:
Your idea doesn’t need to be perfectly planned out, but we do want a sense of your thoughts on:
- What other team members you would require to help you
- How many roles are available to youth
- What kind of venue you have in mind for this event
- If funding is required, how much would be helpful (an approximate estimate is acceptable) and what would you need it for? (budget not required, but you can create one if you like)
- Ideal length of time for your event (ex. 1 hour for our poetry show)
And most importantly…
- Why your project will be an important experience for young people involved in the process
- How your idea will impact local youth (beyond those directly involved in the project)
Project Submission Application
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about programming!